12.13.2017

Hey y'all - I'm Brynn.  I am not a stranger to blogging.  I used this space as a personal style blog for about two years, and loved it.  I abandoned my blog in 2016 when my life turned upside down.  I've thought about how I'd like to share my life through writing again but wasn't sure I was ready to blog again.  It feels like now is the right time, though, so I deleted all of my old posts and want to start fresh.

My plan is to document my mental health journey and how I am coping with it.  I am passionate about working to end the stigma against mental health and truly believe that sharing my own experiences and stories will help to reduce the damaging stigma.  I also know how helpful it has been for me to read about others' experiences living with mental illness and I hope that I can inspire others similarly.