Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.02.2015

Currently | September

I just love these Currently posts with Anne and Jenna.  Be sure to check out the other bloggers who have linked up to see what they've been up to lately!



Reading | I've been reading the book Second Glance, by Jodi Picoult.  I've always enjoyed her books.  They're usually entertaining, and I like her writing style.  I've been reading this as an e-book on my phone, which I'm liking quite a bit.  I can read it on my phone when I'm going to bed or wherever I am out and about.  I haven't been reading as voraciously now that I'm back to work, but I'm making a little bit of progress every day!

Making | I've been making tons of schedule changes and appointments at work!  The first couple of weeks of the school year are always hectic for a school counselor, as we're trying to get everything squared away for our students.  I do love my job, though, and I'm very excited for the first day of school (Tuesday!) so that I can see my students again!

Pinning | You can see here my most recent pins - they really run the gamut from school counseling pins to recipes to book suggestions to exercise routines, and everything in between!  There are a few recipes on my Pinterest boards that I am eager to try - perhaps I'll try one out this month!

Anticipating | I cannot wait for cooler weather to return.  Last week, Minnesota experienced perfect fall weather in the 60s, but we're back up to the upper-80s this week.  I'm really needing it to cool down, since most of my clothes that are work-appropriate are designed for cooler weather.  I already feel like I'm running out of warm-weather work outfit ideas!  Dumb.

Loving | I'm going to be cheesy here for a minute, but whatever.  It's my blog, haha.  I've been loving spending time with Kevin lately.  Now that we've had a few weeks to spend some good quality time together in the evenings and on the weekends due to his new job, I'm just so dang happy about it.  We have so much fun together, whether we're having a serious discussion about social justice (standard dinner conversation around these parts...), working on projects around the house, doing mundane tasks like grocery shopping, or exploring St. Paul.

No comments: