Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.10.2015

Black Tee + Jeans: Three Ways

I'm a total sucker for a tee and jeans.  I'm also a fan of accessorizing basics to switch up that look.  Over the summer, I wore this combo several times, but each time with different accessories.
Tee + Sandals: Target | Jeans: Lauren Conrad | Necklace: Eclectic Wendy Designs

This is the most basic you'll see me, I think.  It's really nothing special, but it's easy to wear and makes me feel presentable for running errands, haha.

Tee: Target | Jeans: Lauren Conrad | Scarf: Gift | Flats: TOMS

I adore the way cuffed jeans and flats look together, so this outfit (and the next, for that matter) was one that I really liked all summer.  This scarf might be one of my all-time favorite scarves, because it goes with everything in my closet.  I love how it pops against a solid black tee!

Tee: Target | Jeans: Lauren Conrad | Scarf + Flats: Old Navy

Another scarf + flats outfit, but instead, I went all neutral with this one.  I wore this outfit when I went to a dueling piano bar with my coworkers this summer for 80s night.  I didn't want to go in costume, and I wanted to be casual but still look a little fun.  My leopard scarf is one of the most frequently worn items in my closet and has remained a solid staple for me for several years.  It's a great complement to a black tee.

So, while none of these outfits are earth-shattering, they're a pretty good representation of how I dress in the summers.  I like to be super comfortable but still presentable, and I like to switch up how I style my basics.

No comments: