Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.26.2015

REMIX | Coral Dress

This coral t-shirt dress is one of the most comfortable things in my closet.  I just love how soft it is, and it seems to be endlessly versatile.  This summer, it's been on repeat (along with its gray and black companions...which you will be seeing more of in the next couple of weeks...).  I also love this dress because it's one I can easily wear to work (I go back to work today!!).  Here are two ways I've worn this dress this summer:
Dress: Old Navy | Scarf: Gift | Shoes: TOMS

I've been really into wearing lightweight scarves this summer, as they keep me a little warmer in the cold air conditioning, but they're not too heavy for being outdoors either.  This scarf doesn't actually have coral in it, but the black, gray, orange, and pink all complement the coral nicely.  For a little added dressiness, I wore my TOMS ballet flats, although I could have worn any pair of casual black sandals, too.

Dress: Old Navy | Vest: Maurices, thrifted | Sandals: Target | Necklace: Gift

What I love about coral is that it goes with basically every neutral tone...and since most of my closet is made up of neutrals, I feel like I can wear this dress with most everything else in my closet.  Take this denim vest, for example.  It's definitely a piece that can change up the look of an outfit, especially with the crocheted back (see below!).  While I've mostly worn this dress with black accessories in the past, I wanted to switch it up and go with gold and bronze tones this time around.  My gold necklace and headband along with the bronze sandals bring a different vibe to the dress and I love how it looks.


How else might you style a coral dress?

No comments: