Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.11.2015

OUTFIT PHOTOS!!

 Top: Old Navy | Skirt: Bettie Page | Sandals: Target
(nice butt, Rooney)

Oh my goodness, everyone.  I took outfit photos for the first time since the beginning of May the other day (MAY!!!!).  I'm trying to figure out the best way to take my pictures in our new house . I'd love to take them out on the deck, but I don't currently have a way to do it (I have a new phone and my old iPhone tripod doesn't work with my new phone), and I haven't had Kevin around to take pictures for me (dumb opposite schedules!).  So for now, you get some really good living room photos.  Whatever, at least I took the pictures, right?!

I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago when my BFF came to play games with Kevin and me.  There's this really cool game center not too far from where we live - they design and manufacture games but they also have a game center where people can play any kind of game...card games, board games, nerd games, etc.  They also have food and adult beverages there, which always makes for a fun night, right?  We stayed at the game center for several hours playing this fantastic bluffing game called Coup.

Okay, but back to this outfit.  I hadn't worn this particular chambray shirt (it's one of four in my closet...and no, I don't think that's too excessive, hahaha) in forever, because the pocket flaps were always crinkled and flipped up, which is not cute.  And since I don't iron (ain't nobody got time for that), I just never wore the top, even though I absolutely love everything else about it.  A month or so ago, I brought it to my parents' house and had my mom stitch the pockets shut.  It was the best move ever, and I'm not exaggerating when I say I've worn it at least once a week since it has returned to my closet.  As for the skirt, I was debating whether I would keep it or not since I'm not a huge skirt wearer anymore.  However, I decided to give it a try with this top...best decision ever.  I really love how the two look together - it's a put together outfit, but it also was comfortable.  I could easily wear this to work as well.

No comments: