Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.07.2015

Currently | August

Haha, oops.  I'm an idiot and realized I forgot to hit "publish" on this post on Wednesday.  #bloggerfail.

Creating | Being back in the Twin Cities where most of our family and friends reside has been so fantastic.  Lately, I've been creating plans with many of said family and friends to hang out, reconnect, catch up, etc.  As one who has struggled with friendships for most of my life (and hasn't had many friends since leaving college...why is it so hard to make friends post-college?!), it feels really wonderful to reconnect with some very important people in my life.

Wishlisting | Honestly, I've been doing very little online window shopping lately.  I think I'm kind of "over" most of my previous go-to clothing stores (like Old Navy...aside from their workout gear and basic tanks, I'm pretty much uninterested in anything they're selling right now).  Instead of browsing online clothing stores, however, I've been wishlisting different food storage containers to pack lunches in when I head back to work (two more weeks of summer left!  AH!).  I really love the LunchBots line, and I think I want to get this container (pictured below).
Hoping | I'm hoping to get in some good niece snuggles in the next two weeks.  I know it will be harder to spend time with Elouise once the school year starts up again, and since my brother-in-law went back to work this week, I'm sure my sister-in-law would appreciate another set of hands to help out before I head back to school ;)  [Also, can you handle this adorable picture my brother-in-law snapped of Ella and me two weeks ago??}
Eating | I cannot get enough fresh fruit these days!  Whenever I go to the grocery store, I spend most of my time weaving in and out of the produce line and filling my cart with raspberries, blackberries, peaches, bananas, grapes, watermelon, apples, etc.  I just loooove fruit!

Watching | Kevin and I finally finished Orange is the New Black a couple of weeks ago, and we've been on a real Cutthroat Kitchen binge lately.  Alton Brown, the host of the show, is so evil and funny, and we love all of the sabotages.  As someone who isn't very adventurous or skilled in the kitchen, watching this show has made me eager to try some things out, though!

I'm linking up with Anne and Jenna for the monthly Currently link up :)

No comments: