Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

7.07.2015

In a Rut

Dress + Leggings: Old Navy | Cardigan: TJ Maxx | Flats: TOMS | Belt: Target

Yes, this is yet another outfit from April.  I have no shame.  I did really love wearing this outfit, though.  I still can't get enough of the dress + leggings look, and I liked how the coral cardigan stood out and added a bit of color to the overall outfit.

I've been feeling really blahhh about my whole closet lately and trying to think about why that is.  I guess a big part of it is that I feel like I have no real sense of style.  Most of the things I'm wearing just don't feel like me...but the hard thing about it is that I don't really know what "me" does feel like.  I'm not sure if I need to look to Pinterest and find outfits that I'm drawn to, or if I need to go shopping (I haven't bought anything in a lonnnng time), or if I need to just get more creative?  Maybe what I need to do is stop thinking about it and just wear what makes me feel comfortable?  It's a strange feeling.  Perhaps it's because I don't like getting dressed for this time of year and have hardly anything that's summer-appropriate?  Who knows.  I'm going to do some stylistic soul-searching and see what happens.

What do you like to do when you're feeling like you have no sense of style or are in a style rut?

No comments: