Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

6.03.2015

Currently | June

I am currently...

Playing | Old episodes of Breakfast for Dinner, a podcast by one of my all-time favorite blog friends, Nicole!  I spend a lot of time alone right now, so I feel like listening to Nicole and her boyfriend Dago talking about all kinds of things (pop culture, social justice issues, music, etc.) makes me feel like I have friends with me at home, haha.  They are smart, socially conscious people, and they also crack me up!  Just the kinds of people I like to virtually "hang out" with!

Going | A little bit crazy this week.  I finished my school counseling internship last year in early May, before the school year ended, so I really didn't have any idea how intense the end of the school year is when you're trying to get seniors graduated.  Let's just say that I'm so happy that the last day of school is today - can't wait to celebrate all my rockstar seniors who are graduating on Sunday!

Wearing | The weather has been so great this week in southern Minnesota!  75 and sunny?  I'll take it!  I've been wearing dresses and ankle pants a lot lately (my black ankle pants, which somehow have never made it to the blog, are on repeat), and I even busted out my favorite black shorts this past week when I took a day off!  I've also been wearing a lot of lightweight scarves (as I mentioned recently), including a new one my mom bought me (to be featured in an outfit post eventually, I'm sure!).


Sipping | Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss.  Delicious, y'all.  It's exactly what I like to reward myself with on a Friday afternoon/evening after a long-ass week.  I posted about my love for it on Instagram a couple of weeks ago, too (see above).


Reading | I recently started reading Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, by Susanna Clark.  It's a massive book and a bit of a slow read, but I'm finding it interesting.  I'd love to try and finish it in the next couple of weeks so I can keep on plugging away on my reading list!

I am linking up with Anne and Jenna today!

No comments: