Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

5.14.2015

Two Ways | Polka Dot Jeans + Navy Crocheted TOMS

[Yes, I'm still working on posting my Top 10 Remix outfits...I got so far behind in taking my blog photos, so I took a bunch of them this past weekend, of all the outfits I had worn in the second 2/3 of April.  Unfortunately, it was very windy that day and the pictures are all kind of crappy, but I'm not too torn up about it.  I hope y'all don't mind either...because this is as good as it's going to get for a little while...]

One of my Top 10 items is my navy crocheted TOMS.  I professed my love of TOMS shoes in Tuesday's post, so I won't go into too much detail about why I love my TOMS.  However, this particular pair is one that I included in my Top 10 items because I like how the crocheted detail is just a little bit different than the classic canvas style.

I'm not really the most creative when I wear these shoes, though.  I tend to wear them with navy and white, or navy and gray.  During the month of April when I was doing the Top 10 Remix, I wore them twice with these polka dot jeans and a white tee!  I can't help it: I know what I like.

Tee: Thrifted | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: TOMS [Top 10 item] | Necklace: Eclectic Wendy Designs

This outfit was worn on one of our nice, sunny weekend days.  I love how these jeans look with a plain white tee, and this relaxed fit boyfriend tee totally fits the bill.  A simple silver necklace and my TOMS complete the look.
Tee + Cardigan: Old Navy | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: TOMS [Top 10 item] | Necklace: Forever 21

I wore this outfit last Friday, actually.  I took a half day off of work, and I found this outfit to be polished enough for a casual Friday but comfortable enough that I didn't have to change in the afternoon when I was home.  It was chilly and overcast that day, so I added my navy boyfriend cardigan for an extra layer.  Perfection!

No comments: