Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

5.12.2015

#noshame

Tee: Old Navy [Top 10 item] | Blazer: Target | Jeans: Lauren Conrad via Kohls | Flats: TOMS | Necklace: From my mom

I so enjoy wearing a blazer + tee + jeans combo.  There's something so polished about it...and it makes me feel less bad about wearing jeans to work on a non-Friday, haha.  Also, can I just talk about how much I adore my TOMS ballet flats?  They are so comfortable - the soles are squishy, they don't pinch my feet, and I can walk in them all day without my feet getting sore or getting blisters.  Plus, I just love clothing companies that think about the world around them, like TOMS does.  With every purchase, TOMS sends a pair of shoes to a child in need.  I think that's pretty neat...and it's also part of the reason I currently have about 8 pairs of TOMS... #noshame.

No comments: