Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

5.18.2015

Brown? No, Olive.

Top: Old Navy [Top 10 item] | Leggings: J. Jill | Sandals: Target | Necklace: From my mom

Happy Monday!  I hope y'all had a great weekend.  I spent my Friday night hanging out with Kevin (we had our weekly Pizza Friday tradition and watched several episodes of The New Girl).  On Saturday, I spent the day with my parents.  We went to see Pitch Perfect 2 (OMG SO GOOD), went out for dinner (where I ran into an old mentor of mine, which was SO much fun!!), and then went to see one of the girls I nanny in her middle school production of Peter Pan (she was the cutest fairy ever!).  Yesterday, I basically spent my day lounging around, casually working on some blog stuff while I did laundry and watched most of the first season of Queer as Folk.  Not a bad weekend, I'd say!! :)

I'm disappointed that these leggings are photographing as brown, because in real life, they're very much olive, which looks much better with this black + white marled tunic and my cognac + gold sandals than the gross brown they're appearing to be.  #iphonecameraproblems [Also, I really like using hashtags still, so sue me.]

No comments: