Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

4.14.2015

Spring Essentials | Breezy Dresses and Spring Colors

Dress + Scarf: Old Navy | Cardigan: TJ Maxx [Top 10 item] | Flats: TOMS
(Also, pardon my stray hair flying around - it was windy!!)

Sooooo squintyyyyy.

Bloopers abound when Kevin is my photographer.

As I've been poring through my closet over the past several weeks, I've been taking note of what items are missing in my wardrobe for the warmer months.  I did a massive closet clean out last summer and apparently basically all of my warm weather clothing was donated.  I realized that I had hardly anything for the spring and summer, so even though I'm still really not shopping much at all, I knew I needed some new things to get me through the spring and summer.  I had some rewards to use at Old Navy and was thrilled to find these awesome t-shirt dresses...and promptly picked up two of them: one in black, and one in gray.

I absolutely love easy t-shirt dresses like these because they are casual enough that I can wear them on their own with sneakers or sandals on the weekends, but I can also dress them up with a cardigan and flats for work, as I did here.  This was the first outfit I've worn sans tights this year as well, which always leaves me feeling super exposed and like my butt is showing all day, haha.

I also love wearing a good splash of color in the spring.  While I'm more drawn to maroon in the fall and winter, I can't get enough coral in the spring and summer.  I always love how coral pops against black, so this was an easy outfit for me to put together.  I added the leopard scarf for a little more  visual interest.  All in all, I loved this outfit and I will absolutely be wearing it again this spring!

I'll be linking up with Your Spring Style and Confident Twosdays today.

No comments: