Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

3.23.2015

Sweatshirt Dress

Dress: Old Navy | Jacket: Levi's | Tights + Boots: Target | Necklace: Simonson's Jewelry

After a couple of weeks of wonderful, springy weather, we got absolutely dumped on last night.  I haven't heard official totals of how much we got, but I'm guessing it was at least 6-7 inches.  For having a fairly mild winter, and knowing that March is historically the snowiest month in Minnesota, it's not too much of a shock.  Actually, it's quite beautiful outside, and I like having the excuse to wear my boots a little bit more before the flats and sandals I'll be sporting all spring and summer.

I'm still very behind on blogging my outfits, but I happen to be wearing a very similar outfit today as well.  This gray sweatshirt dress is one of my favorite things in my closet.  It seriously feels like pajamas and I love the way I look in it!  Plus, it can be worn in tons of different ways.  Being sleeveless, I can even wear it through the spring and summer, as well.

No comments: