Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

3.10.2015

A Work-end Outfit

Tank + Chambray: Old Navy | Pants: Simply Vera | Scarf: Gift | Boots: Fergalicious

I've mentioned before that I love wearing an outfit just like this on the weekends.  I just feel so comfortable in a chambray shirt, leggings, boots, and a scarf, and because I like it so much, I decided to see if I could make a similar outfit that was also appropriate for work.  Luckily, I have these fantastic gray ponte pants that take the place of leggings...and just like that, the outfit is ready for work!  I definitely can see myself wearing an outfit like this over and over again, even as it warms up.  Replace the boots with some cute flats and the scarf with a necklace, and I'll be good to go!  I also have a couple of different pairs of ponte pants that I could easily swap out these gray pants for to vary up the looks even more.  To be honest, an outfit like this is exactly what I reach for on days when I can't figure out what I want to wear.

No comments: