Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

2.24.2015

Winter Capsule Showcase | 2

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
5 | 6 | 7 | 8
9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Anne and Jacquelyn are hosting the second winter capsule outfit showcase today, so I thought I'd give you a collage of 12 Brynns!  So thoughtful of me, right?

The capsule is still going pretty well - we only have another 5-6 weeks left of it, which is crazy to me!  I'm super behind on taking outfit photos and blogging my outfits, which means I've actually worn a ton more outfits than what you've seen on the blog.  I'm at the point now where I've worn everything at least once and I'm now trying to put together outfits featuring items that haven't gotten as much attention.  I'm still really happy that I included 7 dresses in my capsule this season, as they've been such a staple for me!  I'm glad I decided to include 3 pairs of leggings as well.  They've been a lifesaver during the weekends and to wear in lieu of tights on the bitterly cold days we've been having the past week or two.  I'm definitely getting some great use out of my scarves as well, which I'm glad about.  They're keeping me interested in my capsule items because they always add something different and special to my outfits.

Anyway...of these outfits, I think that 1, 4, 7, and 11 are my favorites.  I felt great wearing each and every one of them.  My least favorite is 3, for sure.  Not 100% sure why, but I just don't like it as much as many of the other outfits.  Do you have any favorites?  Now that we only have a handful of days left of the challenge, are there any pieces you'd like to see me wear more frequently or things you'd like to see together?

No comments: