Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.27.2015

Winter Capsule Showcase | 1

Here are my first 10 outfits of my winter capsule wardrobe!  Original posts can be seen here:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

We're almost a month into the whole capsule experience, and I've already been able to show you 10 of my outfits.  Most of these are outfits I have worn to work, but there are a couple of weekend outfits sprinkled in there as well (2, 3, 10).  Of these outfits, I think my favorites are 1, 4, and 9.  I clearly love this maroon + purple knit infinity scarf, because I can't seem to stop wearing it (you'll be seeing more of it in the coming weeks, too...), and it seems that having 7 dresses in my capsule isn't a bad idea, as I've already worn 4 of them in the first 10 outfits!  I feel happy that it's been relatively nice in Minnesota lately, because I haven't had to layer up too thick yet...thank goodness!

I'll be linking up with Anne and Jacquelyn - stop by one of their blogs and check out the other capsule wardrobe showcases!

No comments: