Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.21.2015

The Best Shirt

Top / Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Target | Necklace: Eclectic Wendy Designs

This adorable tunic is quickly becoming one of my favorite things - it's really quite thick for a tee-type shirt, and I love the marled texture.  The length is perfect for wearing with any kind of bottom, and it goes with so many things!  Because I can't stop pairing black + maroon lately, this outfit felt like a no-brainer to me.

Also, the coloring on this photo is quite different from some of my previous posts.  I've mentioned before that my laptop (which is over 6 years old!!) is kind of on its last legs...which honestly, is a huge reason why my blogging has slowed way down.  It's just kind of hard to comment on blogs, edit photos, and write posts when it takes ages for a simple webpage to load.  So, instead of just quitting the blog, I've been using Kevin's Chromebook to blog lately.  Because it basically runs off of WiFi, I haven't had my trusty iPhoto to do simple edits to my photos and have been using PicMonkey instead.  Which, coupled with the crappy, gray skies that we've been having lately (resulting in very dark photos), has led to a different "look" to some of my photos.  You'll be seeing some other photos that will look similar to this one in the future on the blog too...

No comments: