Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.06.2015

Sometimes I don't get dressed until the afternoon...

Tunic: From my mom | Leggings / Scarf: Old Navy | Boots: Fergalicious

I'm not even going to really talk about this outfit today, because it's yet another tunic + leggings + boots + scarf outfit, and I've talked about this combo to death.  All I'll say is that it was the perfect outfit for a lazy, winter break day.  The day I wore this outfit, Kevin and I stayed in bed until about 12:00, just chatting and enjoying each other's company.  We decided to take a walk in the woods near our house (we just discovered a beautiful trail there, complete with a river and plenty of fresh deer tracks) that afternoon, so by the time we got back home and showered, it was around 3:00.  The rest of the day was spent watching copious amounts of Parenthood on Netflix.  I love this show, and I can't believe I haven't been watching it all along!  I want to catch up to the current (and last!) season so that I can finish it without having to hear spoilers about the end of the series.

And yet again, Kevin has been taking my photos, so we always wind up with some weird ones:
This face is disturbing.

I look like have a broken leg and arm/hand/finger...

I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!  Thank you for reading :)

No comments: