Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.26.2015

Photobomb

Top: Target | Vest: Old Navy | Jeans: Lauren Conrad | Boots: Mukluks | Scarf: JCPenney

Just like adding a scarf can completely warm you up on a cold winter day, I find that adding a vest can have a similar effect.  While I enjoy wearing this olive cargo vest during the warmer months as a weather-appropriate layer, I do like how it looks over a plain long-sleeved tee as well.  It is what takes this outfit from plain and boring to polished.  (Speaking of, remember when I used to do a Plain to Polished feature on my blog?  Would you like to see this resurrected?  To be honest, I completely forgot about it until writing this post, haha...but I really liked doing it, so I'm thinking about starting it up again periodically!  It's only been 10 months since the last one, hahahahaha.  Bad blogger.)

I mentioned last week that my dog Pippin likes to come outside with Kevin and me when we do my outfit photos.  During this particular photo session, Pippin decided to photobomb the heck out of my post by popping a squat in the background and dropping a fresh poo...she really is the classiest dog.
So proud.

No comments: