Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.13.2015

Groutfit

Sweatshirt: Old Navy | Pants: Simply Vera | Boots: Fergalicious | Necklace: Forever 21

Now that Kevin has been helping me take pictures for my blog, Pippin keeps thinking that she needs to come outside with us as well.  Usually, she'll dink around the yard when we take photos, but this day, she wanted to stay close to me...so here you have a super derpy picture of me with my dog rubbing against my legs like a cat.

You can't really tell from the photos here, but my pants are gray.  Therefore, I'm wearing almost an entirely gray outfit...a groutfit.  One of my best friends (since we were babies!!), Andria, and I used to hang out on Thursday nights last school year while I stayed at my mom and dad's house for my internship.  We usually would just hang out at one of our houses (okay, our parent's houses, as she was living at home at the time and I was staying at my mom and dad's) and watch TV or play games or chat, but we never felt the need to dress up for each other.  Andria came over one night wearing gray sweatpants and a gray sweatshirt with gray fuzzy socks, and said, "This is my groutfit, and it's the most comfortable thing ever."  And ever since, whenever I see or wear a primarily gray outfit, all I can think of is the word "groutfit."

No comments: