Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.28.2015

Gray + Gold?

Dress/ Cardigan: Old Navy | Tights: Target | Boots: Bare Traps | Necklace: J. Crew, gift

This gray sweatshirt dress is one of my new favorite things in my closet.  It is super comfortable (duh...it's like a big sweatshirt...), very versatile, and I love the fit and flare silhouette.  I decided to go a little outside my comfort zone in accessorizing this dress by pairing it with gold jewelry (I typically stick to silver jewelry when I wear gray).  However, I quite liked how the gold and gray looked together here!  This adorable chevron necklace was a birthday gift from my best friend, and I absolutely love it!  I've been much more drawn to daintier jewelry these days instead of the huge statement necklaces that have been so popular over the past several years, and this necklace is a standout piece without being too in-your-face.  Plus, it goes with nearly everything in my closet!  I think it's time to slowly start adding some more long necklaces to my jewelry collection, what do you think??

No comments: