Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.30.2015

Four Things Friday | 1

Sweater / Leggings / Vest: Old Navy | Boots: Target | Necklace: Blue Nile Designs

My blogging friend Valerie recently posted this little "4 Things" survey on her blog, and I thought it was such fun to learn more about her, so I borrowed the idea for my own blog!  However, instead of posting the entire survey in one post, I thought I'd answer one question each Friday.

Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
Brynny | This is a pretty standard nickname for me.  I always know when I've become friends with someone because they'll automatically just start calling me Brynny :)
Bun | When I was born, my brother was not quite 2 years old, and when he tried to say my name for the first time, it came out "Bun."  To this day, several people in my family call me Bun (I can't remember the last time my uncle actually called me Brynn...I'm always Bun to him!).
Brian | Apparently "Brynn" is a weird name for many people to pronounce (for the record, it rhymes with "win" and "grin").  In fact, when I was little, my doctor had a blue chart for me (instead of pink) because the clinic thought I was a boy... I still get called "Brian" at least 50% of the time at the doctor's office or on a class roster.  Awkward.
Ms. McConnell | Haha, this is kind of a dumb one, but yes, I am Ms. McConnell at school.  Some of my kids just call me "McConnell" sometimes, which always makes me smile.

What are some names that you get called other than your real name?

No comments: