Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.07.2015

Currently...

 
It's time for another installment of the Currently linkup with Anne and Jenna!

Planning | Last January, I went out to visit my best friend Casey, who lives in Charlotte, NC.  Now that I've started my little part-time job for some extra cash, I'm finally able to visit her again!  I'm planning a trip for over my spring break to visit Casey, her husband Chris, and their 3-month-old son Lennon.  I cannot wait to snuggle that baby after seeing pictures and videos of him over the past three months!

Hoping | Kevin has started to apply for some full-time positions (he graduates with his Master's degree in May and wants to get a jump start on the job search process), and I am crossing my fingers that he finds the perfect job for him soon!  It will be so great when we both are working full-time!

Baking | I haven't been doing a ton of baking lately (too many baked goods over the holidays!), but Kevin has been making scones for us over the past couple of months.  He found a great recipe that we've been using as a base, but tailoring to try out different flavor combinations.  So far, we've really liked the apple cinnamon, blueberry, and raspberry white chocolate varieties!

Wearing | I'm not quite a week into my capsule wardrobe yet, but I'm already really enjoying wearing my capsule outfits!  I feel so much better about the pieces I chose this time around than during my first capsule, and I'm really eager to jazz up my outfits with the new accessories I got for my birthday and Christmas.

Resolving | I'm not much of a New Year's Resolution kind-of-girl...but I guess you could say that I'm resolving to make progress on my bucket list this year.  I've already started to pull out my old Spanish books to relearn the language, and I just started reading a new book to make progress on my want to read 12 books a year.

How about you all?  What are you currently planning, hoping, baking, wearing, and resolving?

No comments: