Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.22.2015

Button Ups + Cardigans...Over It, or No?

Top: Gap | Cardigan: Old Navy | Jeans: Lauren Conrad | Boots: Bare Traps | Scarf: Gift

Last fall/winter, I wore tons of button up shirts and popovers like this one...especially layered underneath a cardigan.  I've always liked the way it looks, but lately, I've been feeling like it's a little bit fussy to actually wear.  Thus, I've not been thinking to pair the two together recently.  However, I decided to give it a try again, and I actually really liked the way it turned out.  This swiss dot popover has been one of the most often-worn tops in my closet over the past couple of years, and although you can't see it here, the texture it brings to any outfit is quite fun.  I really liked this outfit because it was simple, but the textured shirt and pretty scarf kept it from being boring.  And it was another great way for me to be able to wear my jeans to work!

No comments: