Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.11.2014

Yesterday was one of the hardest days I've had in a long, long time.  I experienced my first major crisis at work that has left me feeling sad, scared,  broken hearted, and both physically and emotionally exhausted.

Back in graduate school, our professors and textbooks reiterated the importance of self-care ad nauseam, and now that I've had to deal with my first major crisis, I completely understand why they focused so much on self-care.  I'm going to take a note from my professors and textbooks and step away from the blog for the rest of the week.  I need to take lots of time to recharge every night so that I'm strong at school for our students and teachers as we experience the loss of one of our kids.

Hug your loved ones a little tighter tonight - life is so precious and such a gift.

No comments: