Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.30.2014

Winter Capsule 2015 | The Items

So I've decided to do another capsule wardrobe for the months of January, February, and March!  Here are the 40 items I've chosen to wear for the next three months:

Row 1 | Maroon studded tank: Old Navy | Black + white striped tee: Old Navy | Blue pintucked blouse: Old Navy | Chambray shirt: Old Navy
Row 2 | White tee: Target | White swiss dot popover: Gap | Gray + white striped tee: Old Navy | White + navy striped sweater: Old Navy
Row 3 | Black marled tunic: Old Navy | Leopard sweatshirt: Old Navy | Black + white polka top tee: Old Navy | Black turtleneck: Target

Row 1 | Vest: Old Navy | Denim jacket: Levi's | Maroon cardigan: Old Navy | Light pink cardigan: Old Navy
Row 2 | Tan boyfriend cardigan: Old Navy | Gray cardigan: Old Navy | Black cardigan: Old Navy
Row 1 | Maroon dress: Old Navy | Pink dress: Old Navy | Navy tunic: Gift
Row 2 | Black + white striped dress: Old Navy | Gray sweatshirt dress: Old Navy | Black marled dress: Target | Black fit & flare dress: Old Navy

Row 1 | Gray ponte pants: Simply Vera | Black bootcut pants: Daisy Fuentes | Denim skinny jeans: Lauren Conrad | Denim flares: Old Navy
Row 2 | Maroon jeans: Old Navy | Maroon leggings: Old Navy | Gray leggings: Old Navy | Black leggings: Old Navy

 Front Row | Black clogs: Sanita | Gray boots: Fergalicious | Multicolored boots: Mukluks, gift
Back Row | Brown short boots: Target | Brown suede boots: Bare Traps | Black boots: Target

You'll see that I decided to include shoes this time around (unlike my fall capsule), and I have also decided to wear these same items on the weekends as well as during the workweek (last time I only wore my items to work).  During my fall capsule, I regretted not including more prints/patterns, textures, or colors, so I made sure to include plenty of interesting pieces this time around.  I'm still relying heavily on neutrals (particularly in the black, gray, and white families), but I think between the colorful clothing items I've included plus the fun jewelry and scarves I have, I won't look too monochromatic over the next few months.  I've been playing around with different combinations, and I've already got 128 outfit ideas in my outfit planning spreadsheet that I would gladly wear (which is actually more than the number of days in January-March...).  I'm eager to get started with this capsule challenge starting January 1!

I'll be linking up with Jacquelyn and Anne throughout the next couple of months with other people doing capsule wardrobes.  Feel free to check out the others!

No comments: