Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.09.2014

Snooki + A Blooper

Dress: Target, thrifted | Tights: Target | Boots: Guess

I just adore this dress, you guys.  The leopard print is so much fun (even if I do feel slightly Snooki-ish in it), and I love this silhouette on me, and the combination of black and brown just makes me happy.  Because the dress itself is so loud and busy, I really kept the rest of the outfit very simple, with just a pair of black tights, cognac boots, and black earrings.  I felt like a million bucks in this outfit, and it's another outfit I certainly will be repeating!

Also, I wanted to include this ridiculous blooper.  I got a little tripod and remote for my iPhone (because yes, I'm still taking my blog photos with my iPhone), and I was getting it all set up to take photos (because, yes, I'm still taking a week's worth of outfit photos at a time).  This was the first time I had used the remote, and I was trying to figure out the 5-second timer situation so that my remote wouldn't show in the photos.  Well, clearly, I hadn't quite figured out the timer, since I accidentally took this photo.  Normally, I delete any bloopers/unflattering photos immediately, but this one cracked me up and I knew I wanted to share with y'all.  I can tell I was super focused and trying to get it all set up - my tongue was sticking out of my mouth, hahaha!

I have no shame.

I'll be linking up with Laura today!

Also, don't forget that the last day of my Patent Artwork giveaway is tomorrow!  Click here to enter!

No comments: