Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.23.2014

Sassy Snakeprint

Dress: Old Navy | Tights: Target | Boots: Guess | Necklace: Gift

I've worn this dress a couple of times before, but this is the first time I'm photographing it for the blog!  Woo!  I really, REALLY like this dress - the print is sassy, the colors are versatile, and I love that it has sleeves.  I also just feel like it fits me so well, especially given that it doesn't have a defined waist like most of my other favorite dresses.  So far when I've worn this dress, I've kept it pretty neutral with brown and/or black accessories, which I did again this time.  I think it would be a fun dress to dress down with a denim jacket or my olive vest or jacket, or even add a colorful cardigan on top for some variety as well!

I'm going to be taking a little break over the next few days, as our holiday season is crazy busy (who's isn't though, really...).  We live an hour away from our families, but we're going to try to drive back and forth for our family gatherings this year.  It's so stressful to have to worry about bringing our dogs with us, sleep at one of our parents' houses, and hauling so much stuff for just a couple of days.  Plus, there's something so nice about sleeping in your own bed, you know??

For all of you who will be celebrating over the next couple of days, I hope you have safe travels, stay healthy, and enjoy time with your family and/or friends!  See you soon!

No comments: