Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.04.2014

Weekend Recap

Tank / Flats: Old Navy | Jacket / Scarf: JCPenney | Pants: Kohls

This weekend...
  • Kevin and I finished watching Parks & Rec on Halloween night while we were waiting for trick-or-treaters (which we had ZERO of - boooo).  I love me some Leslie Knope, but I kind of didn't like the ending of the show very much.  But let's just be real, I rarely like the endings of TV shows.  Anyone else feel like that?
  • I visited my parents' house for the weekend so that Kevin could get homework done.  I wound up going out for dinner with my parents and my brother.  It's been a long time since the four of us were out together, and we had a great time laughing our butts off and being slightly obnoxious.
  • I got to see my BFF for the first time since August.  We snuggled on the couch and talked about life, and then we played Telestrations with my parents.  That game, by the way, is super fun.  It's like Telephone, but with drawing instead of whispering.
  • I went on a walk without a jacket.  I have a feeling that's the last time that's going to happen for quite awhile...as the "snow" word is in the forecast this upcoming week, I think.  Sigh, it's beginning.
I hope y'all had a great weekend as well!

No comments: