Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.17.2014

Pantone Color Challenge: Sangria

Dress: Old Navy | Tights / Scarf: Target | Boots: Guess

It's the fourth installment of the Pantone Color Challenge, hosted by Heidi and Marissa!  I'm so excited to be joining in on the challenge again!  I'm sharing some of my recent non-work outfits, as many of these colors are not represented in my capsule challenge, haha.

The first color of the challenge is sangria, a lovely maroon/magenta color that I adore.  I'm wearing my maroon dress again, this time with my navy paisley scarf instead of the leopard scarf I wore with it last time.  I cannot get over how comfortable this dress is.  The fabric is a very smooth jersey...very stretchy and soft!  It tends to get a little static-y, however, so I think it's about time for me to pick up a slip (also, it's that time of year...sooo dry!).  I don't want anything too expensive, since it won't get tons of wear, and I can't decide if I want a full slip or a half slip...any recommendations of slips you like?

[Also, I did a little blog work this weekend, including a new header, navigation bar, about me section, and I added a little blog roll at the top!  Any feedback is much appreciated - thanks in advance!]

I'm linking up with Heidi and Marissa for the Pantone Color Challenge!
literate &  stylish

No comments: