Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.05.2014

On Productivity

Top: J. Jill | Pants: Old Navy | Flats: Payless

Does anyone else feel like they just can't get much done these days?  Seriously, every single day for the past month or so, I've written myself a to do list, and I've literally probably done only 4-5 things on any of the lists over that time period.  What the heck has happened to my motivation to do anything?  The most frustrating part about it all is that I can't even really tell you what I have been doing with my time. It's the weirdest thing!  I have all these goals: write blog posts, catch up on emails, deep clean in our house, read a book, exercise, cook something new, finish a painting, etc.  But I can't seem to get anything done.  I wonder if I am having trouble adjusting to having nothing going on after work, as opposed to the last two years of grad school.  I was so busy and had so much going on at once that I had to manage my time really well in order to fit everything in.  Now, I get home at 4:00 at the latest, and I kind of just get home and dink around and play with the dogs until Kevin gets home.  Not that these things aren't great, but I just feel like I lost all productivity.  I've been working on getting back into a blogging routine, though, so perhaps things are looking up!! :)

No comments: