Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.25.2014

Final Capsule Wardrobe Linkup!

Sweater: Old Navy | Jacket: JCPenney | Pants: Kohls
Boots: Guess | Necklace: Hand-me-down from my mom

Honestly, there is not a whole lot to say about this outfit, other than the fact that it's yet another olive + black + brown outfit, haha.  Wearing the sweater underneath my jacket was a good move to keep me warm in my office, though!  (Also, I can't believe how long my hair is getting!  Grow, hair, grow!!  I can't wait for it to be a bob again!)

Tee / Shirt: Old Navy | Pants: Jessica Simpson | Boots: Target | Scarf: JCPenney

I wore this outfit awhile back, but didn't get photos of it until just recently.  It actually reminds me a lot of Danielle's trick-or-treating outfit!  I wore this on a casual Friday because none of my high school sweatshirts were clean.  I quite liked how the outfit turned out - laid back but still pretty polished.  These brown boots need to get worn more often - they're really comfortable and I think they're pretty cute as well.  [Also, I totally cheated on my capsule wardrobe with these jeans.  They are the only jeans I have that fit, so I wore them.  I hope the capsule wardrobe police don't come get me ;)]

Today is the last capsule link up with Anne and Jacquelyn...so here is the last chunk of my capsule outfits!



Good lord, that's a lot of me...

I'll be sharing some reflections on the capsule wardrobe experience in the next few days, so stay tuned! :)

No comments: