Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.11.2014

Cream + Black...again...

Top: J. Jill | Pants: Kohls | Flats: Payless | Necklace: From my mom

Surprise, surprise!  Yet another cream & black outfit!  I can't help myself, y'all.  I just love me some neutrals.  This top is so pretty and I love how it looks with skinny pants like this black ponte pair.  This necklace probably wasn't the greatest choice with the outfit, as it kept getting hidden by the neckline of the shirt, but I did like the shine and texture it added to the outfit as a whole.  I'd like to try wearing this top with a blazer at some point.  I feel like the flowiness of the top would look off with a cardigan, but under the structure of a blazer, I think it could work well.

Also, I want to thank you all for your sweet comments on yesterday's post about my aunt's breast cancer diagnosis.  It's kind of been an emotional time in our family, but as many of you pointed out, we do have an incredibly supportive family.  She'll be surrounded by lots of love (as will her husband and kiddos) through her journey.

No comments: