Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.20.2014

Blazer Week + Fall Footwear!

Dress: Target | Blazer: Calvin Klein, thrifted | Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Fergalicious | Necklace: Hand-me-down from my mom

I'm interrupting the Pantone Color Challenge to participate in Blazer Week with Andi and Danielle and the Third Thursday Threads link up over on Bri's blog!  The star of today's outfit is this awesome black and white marled dress that my mom recently bought for me at Target!  I absolutely love this dress and have worn it twice already!  I love the way the dress looks on me, and I can already tell that I'll be able to wear it in a ton of different ways (like, by trying every single one of my colorful cardigans with it...).  I kept the look pretty monochromatic today by adding my trusty gray blazer (the only blazer I ever wear anymore...).  The dress itself is flirty and fun, but the blazer gives it a little bit of polish that it otherwise would be missing.  Worn with my black leggings and edgy gray boots, I could easily see myself wearing this outfit to work as well.

No comments: