Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.01.2014

Wear Your Aware(ness)

Tank / Cardigan / Scarf: Old Navy | Pants: Kohls | Boots: Fergalicious

Okay, so it's harder and harder for me to be taking pictures in the mornings and after school these days. I leave for work between 7:00-7:15, and the sun hasn't really been out that early (noooo!!), and when I get home from school between 3:15-4:00, there's a huge shadow on our patio.  Both situations lead to crappy lighting.  Since I plan all my outfits for the week a week in advance, I'm thinking about maybe taking my photos on the weekend during the days so I can get nice lighting.  We'll see :)

Today's outfit was worn a few weeks ago on a Trendy Tuesday (as hosted by Danielle).  The prompt for that particular week was to Wear Your Aware(ness).  I chose to wear purple for pancreatic cancer (which my grandma died of four years ago), animal abuse, domestic violence, and Alzheimer's (which my grandpa is living with right now).  Although purple is my favorite color, I only own a tank top (this one) and a couple pieces of jewelry that are purple.  Luckily, I included my purple tank top in my capsule...so, that was convenient.

No comments: