Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.14.2014

The Voice


Top: J.Jill | Pants + Flats: Kohls

Whoops, crappy lighting again!  These pictures were taken almost a month ago, before I started taking my photos on the weekends, so you get a very dark, shadowy look at this outfit.  I'm absolutely loving these simple outfits lately.  Extremely comfortable ponte pants?  Check.  A silky, gorgeous blue blouse?  Check.  Comfortable flats?  Check.  Minimal jewelry?  Check.  I've worn different iterations of this outfit multiple times, and I fully intend on continuing on with the formula.

Also, can we just talk about The Voice really quickly?  I have never watched the show until this season, which is kind of shocking since I am a sucker for reality TV and I loooove music.  But seriously?  I love this show.  I'm a huge fan of every one of the judges (Adam is super attractive and I love his tattoos, Gwen has been a favorite of mine for years, Pharrell is so supportive of all of the contestants, and Blake cracks me up), and there is a solid talent base as well.  Kevin and I don't have TV, so I either watch the show at my friend Sydney's house (which I did last night) or I catch up on my computer later.  I just love it, though!!  Anyone else a fan of The Voice?  I want to know who your favorites are!!

No comments: