Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.13.2014

Life Is Good.

Tank / Cardigan: Old Navy | Pants: Target | Flats: Kohls | Necklace: Forever 21

Do you ever feel really sick of technology?  That's what happened to me over the past two weeks.  I've gotten really behind on reading and commenting on blogs, I haven't written a blog post in almost two weeks (I pre-scheduled last week's posts...such a cheater!!), and until yesterday, I hadn't taken blog photos in two weeks either.  Perhaps it was a little bit of blogging burnout?  I also haven't been as active as I usually am on social media either, so I think it might have been a technology burnout as well.  All I know is that I've been really enjoying the past couple of weeks.

I'm still absolutely loving my job.  I work with great students, I enjoy our administrators and the teachers I have had the chance to meet so far, and my fellow counselors are some of the greatest people I've ever known.  As someone who has struggled deeply with friendships and relationships for years, I finally feel like I'm surrounded by amazing people who I care about and who care about me in return.  It's seriously the best feeling ever.  Kevin and I are happier than we've ever been before, which is another phenomenal feeling.  I'm finally in a good place with eating and exercising, and I've even lost 6+ lbs in the past three weeks.  Things are looking up!

No comments: