Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.09.2014

I TALK!!

Heyyy!  When I said I was going to post my first capsule outfit today, I was just kidding.  I'm interrupting my typical outfits posts with a fun video!!

I was nominated by the fantastic Marissa at The Modern Austen to participate in the 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me tag.  She decided to put her answers in a video format (which you can see here), and I thought it was a great idea...so I decided to blatantly copy her and make a video of my own!  I love when bloggers post videos, because I feel like it makes them more "real," so maybe this will make me more than just pixels to you all??  Hahaha.


You can also watch the video right on YouTube here if the embedded video doesn't work for you!

Here are the questions and the times at which I answer them, in case you want to jump around (totally understandable...this beast is long):

  1. How tall are you? (0:44)
  2. Do you have a hidden talent?  If so, what? (0:54)
  3. What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve? (1:28)
  4. What's your biggest non-blog-related pet peeve? (2:22)
  5. What's your favorite song? (2:52)
  6. What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours? (4:03) [Eclectic Wendy Designs]
  7. What's your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone? (4:54)
  8. What's your favorite junk food? (5:27)
  9. Do you have a pet or pets?  If so, what kind and what are their names? (5:39)
  10. What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books? (6:40)
  11. What's your favorite beauty product? (7:26)
  12. When were you last embarrassed?  What happened? (8:07)
  13. If you could only drink on beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? (8:57)
  14. What's your favorite movie? (9:20)
  15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep? (10:04)
  16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? (10:46)
  17. PC or Mac? (11:29)
  18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse? (11:38)
  19. Favorite celebrity? (12:21)
  20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with? (12:56) [Audrey & Fran]
There we go!  This was long...and I am kind of obnoxious.  If you made it to the end, you win!!

I'm tagging:
  • Danielle from A Little Bit of WoWe
  • Andi from Just Another Smith
  • Kate from A Journey in Style
  • Inge from This Ever Evolving Life
  • Whitney from Whitney a la Mode
If you aren't familiar with any of these ladies, make yourself familiar with them.  They're all super sweet, super funny, and they make my day on the reg.  And ladies, if I tagged you, I encourage you to do the tag if you're interested!

No comments: