Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.08.2014

Before the Capsule

Before I dive into my capsule outfits, I want to show you three outfits that I wore during teacher workshops.  Our attire for the week was casual, so this is what I wore.

Tunic + Leggings: J. Jill | Flats: Old Navy | Necklace: Gift from my parents

This outfit was good for a day of meetings and listening to our keynote speaker, Anthony Muhammad, who spoke to our district about transforming school culture.  For all of you educators out there, if you aren't familiar with Anthony, I highly recommend you check out his blog or some of his books.  He was one of the most inspirational speakers I have ever heard!  [Also, I kind of feel like I look like an art teacher in this outfit...so I wore it again yesterday while I painted all afternoon, haha!]

 Chambray + Tee + Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Target | Necklace: Eclectic Wendy Designs

This outfit and the next were worn on schedule change and new student enrollment days.  Since I was meeting with students and families, I wanted to look put together, but still stick with the casual vibe of the week.  This outfit wasn't necessarily my favorite (I think my denim jacket would have been a better choice here), but it got the job done.  Plus, these jeans are wickedly comfortable.

Tunic: J. Jill | Jeans: Jessica Simpson | Sandals: Target | Necklace: Forever 21

And here's a casual Friday look.  This tunic is in my capsule wardrobe, which I'm really excited about.  It's so soft and I love how it fits me...a little loose and drapey, but not too baggy.  It will look especially great with my ponte pants!

I'll be back tomorrow with outfit #1 of my capsule wardrobe!

No comments: