Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.28.2014

Gray + Maroon + White

Dress / Cardigan: Old Navy | Belt: Target | Shoes: Kohls

This outfit isn't the most exciting one I've worn, but I kind of liked it.  I have had this white cropped cardigan for awhile now, but I haven't shown it on the blog yet.  I wanted to wear my gray sleeveless dress to work, but I'm uncomfortable wearing sleeveless things to work, so a cardigan was necessary.  Because it was hot, I felt this lightweight cropped cardigan would be a great option, and it was!  I wanted to add a little color to the outfit, so this maroon belt completed the look.

I apologize for the poor lighting in this photo, by the way.  It was pouring in the morning, which is when I usually take my photos), so I decided to take my pictures after work, resulting in a big old shadow, haha.  Oops.

No comments: