Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.04.2014

20x30 | Thirty Outfits?! Done.

Top / Shorts: Old Navy | Sandals: Target

Sorry about the poor photo quality here - I took this picture at about 6:00 am before driving up to nanny (I nanny about an hour away from where I live).  The sun wasn't up, and there was a bluish glow to the original picture that I tried to edit out as best as I could.  I really love the simplicity of this outfit.  The light blue top and black shorts look sharp together, and kept the accessories light.  To be quite honest, I have worn this outfit twice in the last two weeks, something that I never do, haha!

Top: Old Navy | Skirt: LOFT | Scarf: Gift from my parents | Flats: Payless

This is an outfit that I had come up with right at the beginning of my 20x30 remix, but didn't get around to wearing it until the very last day of the challenge.  After a somewhat failed attempt at mint + coral/pink early on, I am glad I chose to retry the combo.  I love how fresh and summery the outfit is.  The mint, coral, and white look like they were made for each other!!  What do you think?  Did I get it right this time?


Here are the last six outfits of my 20x30 remix - I can't believe the 30 days are already up, and that I was able to successfully complete the challenge with just 20 items!  I'm hoping to put together a recap post later this week.  I also may put together a little packing post.  I'll be away from home (nannying and going to family camp with Kev's family) for the next 8 days, so I'll be living out of a suitcase.  I'm bringing along a couple of pieces from my 20x30 items, because clearly I can't get enough of them ;)  Would you be interested in seeing what I've packed?

Thank you all for following along with my 20x30 challenge - it's been a fun one!

Linking up with Caitlin and the other remixers!

No comments: