Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

7.10.2014

20x30 | Windy

Top / Shorts: Old Navy | Sneakers: Payless | Necklace: Eclectic Wendy Designs

This is no surprise to any of you who take their blog photos outdoors, but on windy days, it is next to impossible to get a decent picture of your outfit without looking like you're being blown away.  Today's photo features a dramatically wind-swept blouse, haha!  I assure you that if I had hair that wasn't 2 inches long, it would have been all over the place :)

Last week, I showed you one of my favorite summer outfit combinations - a blouse and shorts - and assured you that I'd be showing off the look again during the challenge.  Whereas I was wearing my black Pixie shorts in the last outfit, I'm wearing my regular blue denim shorts in this one...but due to the placement of the sun (aka, I'm standing in a huge shadow), you can't tell that these shorts aren't black at all...whoops!

No comments: