Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

7.09.2014

20x30 | A Casual 4th


Tee: Lucky Brand, thrifted | Shorts: Old Navy | Sneakers: Payless

Headband: Gift | Earrings: Made by my sweet friend Inge!

This is what I actually wore on the 4th of July - I wanted to be comfortable and casual for our laid back day.  I think this navy/white striped shirt and denim shorts did the trick!  I also am wearing a fantastic pair of earrings that Inge, from This Ever Evolving Life, made for me!  I really love these earrings - they were perfectly patriotic for the occasion :)

I've been so exhausted lately from working at my high school and nannying, so I apologize for not being as active with blogging.  I'm hoping that I'll get to catch up on reading all your blogs and responding to comments this Friday!  As always, thank you for reading!!

No comments: