Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

6.17.2014

Summer Storms

Dress: Target, thrifted | Belt / Sandals: Target

Yikes!  Last night, we had massive storms in southern Minnesota where I live.  It was ridiculous - streets were flooded, we had a river going through our backyard, we had threats of tornadoes and high winds...crazy stuff!  Luckily, today, the water in our yard has absorbed into the ground and the sky is blue again (although I think we're in for more storms tonight...).  It's that time of year, I guess!!

I'm linking up with Andi and Heidi again for Dress Week, and I decided to pull out this casual black dress that I thrifted from Target awhile back.  This dress is super comfortable and I really like how it can be accessorized with all kinds of different colors and neutrals.  I also did my hair differently today, although you can't really tell in the photo.  My hair is actually pretty wavy (especially when it is long), and I decided today that I wanted to see what would happen if I let it air dry.  The top has some great wave to it, and I have little curly-cues near my temples (again, that you can't see at all in the photo - whoops).  I think it looks pretty good, and I love that I didn't have to dry or style it, haha!  Oh, and I'm totally wearing my old glasses today as well...my current ones need to be adjusted really badly, and contacts have been making my eyes burn lately, so my old glasses will have to suffice for now.  Luckily, I still really love them!!

No comments: