Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

6.10.2014

I'm Still Here!

After a long week of packing, moving, and getting settled, Kevin and I are happily in our new house!  The move went pretty well (considering that we moved up our moving date by four days so were scrambling to get things packed and loaded in the U-Haul in one afternoon/evening), and we love our new house.  It is spacious, sunny, and quiet - most of our neighbors are our grandparents' age, which is a wonderful shift from our previous neighbors, which have always been college kids (aka loud, messy, destructive...).  Plus, it's a 7-minute drive to the school I'll be working in, which is way better than the 30+ minute commute I've always had to work.

We finally got our internet installed today as well, so it feels great to be blogging again.  I really, really missed blogging while we were in the throes of moving and getting settled!  I'm still trying to figure out the best location for outfit photos, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to take them outside on our new patio, at least while it's nice outside!

I have a few outfit photos from the week or two before we moved that I'll be sharing soon, so stay tuned!  I wanted to make sure and check in and let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you all or my blog.

No comments: