Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

6.30.2014

20x30 | The Items

I mentioned last week that I'll be participating in Caitlin's 20x30 remix challenge in July.  I am starting out by showing you the pieces that I've selected to wear and remix over the course of the next 30 days.  Remember that accessories and shoes are not included in my total items!

Old Navy skinny jeans | Old Navy denim shorts | Old Navy black Pixie shorts | LOFT white skirt | Lucky Brand floral skirt 

Old Navy gray & white striped dress | Old Navy pink & white striped dress 

Levi's denim jacket | Old Navy cargo vest | Eddie Bauer pink cardigan | TJ Maxx coral cardigan

Gap white popover | Old Navy blue popover | Lucky Brand navy & white striped tee | Target black tee | Old Navy black & white striped tee | Target white lace shirt | Old Navy mint tee | H&M pink top | Old Navy white tank

So there you have it - my 20 items!  I am eager to get started with the challenge...outfit #1 will be up tomorrow!!

Linking up with Caitlin for the first day of the remix!

No comments: