Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

5.15.2014

Strappy Sandals


Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: JCPenney
Sandals: Target

Today's outfit is wickedly simple (story of my life these days, eh?), but I love it.  I could wear black pants and a chambray shirt every day with different accessories and be a happy woman.  Today, I kept it very stripped down with just a simple silver necklace (which you can't see in these pictures), earrings, cuffed pant legs, and my favorite strappy sandals.  I bought these sandals last summer after my previous black sandals became unwearable (they were suuuper old), and I have to say, they are fantastic.  They are so comfortable, and they still look brand new after a year!  It's been pretty chilly in Minnesota lately, so I'm glad I was able to wear these sandals one on of the rare sunny days :)

I'm linking up with Bri for Third Thursday Threads - today's theme is sandals, so come check out all the other lovely ladies who are linking up and showing off their springy sandals as well!

No comments: