Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

5.14.2014

Minty Fresh

Shirt: Target
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx
Flats: Payless
Necklace: oNecklace

I can't help but love mint these days, you guys.  It's just a cheery, light, springy color that goes with so many others!  I remember when it first "came back" a few years ago, I really hated it...but as time went on, I decided I actually really liked it.  I wore this mint peplum top back in August, on the first day of my graduate assistantship...and I unintentionally wore it on my last day of work as well...bookends!! :)  It's a fun top that I really like, but it's a tricky one to wear.  It's sweater material but short-sleeved, making it too hot to wear in the thick of summer, but too cold to wear during the cooler months.  This time of year, though, is perfect, so I'm going to get as much wear out of it as I can before it gets too hot!

No comments: