Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

5.13.2014

Coral Love

Pants / Tee: Old Navy
Sandals: Target

The same day that I bought my white and blue floral jeans, I found this pair of coral and white printed skinny jeans at Old Navy as well.  I've been a steady fan of coral for quite awhile now, and the price on these pants was definitely worth spending ($4!!).  It has taken me until now to finally wear them, but I'm so glad I did - they're very comfortable, flattering, and they make such a statement that I can basically throw on a tee, some simple shoes, and a necklace and call it a good outfit :)  Because I'm weird about mixing colors (I like to match!), I started simple with a white tee, but I definitely want to try these out with black, navy, and chambray...and maybe even a mint tee if I'm feeling especially adventurous.

No comments: