Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

4.03.2014

Pinned It and Did It: Coral Blazer and Stripes

Blazer: Gap
Tee / Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Fergalicious via DSW
Necklace: From my mom

Inspiration outfit from Putting Me Together (link to pin here)

Sorry for the crappy photo today - I took it in the morning before the sun was fully out...oops.

When I saw this outfit on Audrey a month or so ago, I instantly loved it and wanted to recreate it with my coral blazer.  I haven't worn this blazer in quite awhile, because it's just so springy.  Every time I tried wearing it this winter, it felt really out of season.  So, when we had a warmer, sunnier day a couple weeks ago, I decided that it was the perfect opportunity to pull out my coral blazer...and Audrey's outfit was the perfect inspiration.  Because the quality of this photo is so poor, you can't tell that I'm wearing my new gray boots, which, by the way, are super comfortable.

No comments: